Wednesday, October 6, 2010

We make a difference!

Cup and saucers photo by j-e-s (flickr creative commons) I've been thinking of you right there in the
middle of the ordinary...
changing diapers, writing reports,
driving, cleaning, selling, changing tires,
sitting in meetings, teaching, smiling through the pain
and always praying and blessing.
Ordinary is hard for me.
Is it ever hard for you?
I like the new.
The exciting.
And yet it seems God has been whispering that
I need to look at the ordinary with new eyes.
Stuff is ordinary... we are not!!
That all that small is really BIG.
And what we do every day
matters more than we know,
more than we see.
We are making a difference.
We deserve to be applauded--
for just digging in, doing what we do,
keeping at it no matter what.
So from the bottom of my heart...
THANK YOU.......... for enduring and for all you do.


(I've a feeling Someone Who Loves You is grateful too.)


No comments:

Post a Comment